The Grasshopper cocktail is green in colour which tastes like chocolate mint in a glass. Skip dessert and go straight for a grasshopper. Made by equal parts of both green creme de menthe and creme de cacao.
- 1 oz Green crème de menthe
- 1 oz White crème de cacao
- 2 oz Heavy cream
- 1 oz Cognac
- To Garnish: Fresh nutmeg
- Add all ingredients to a shaker and fill with fresh ice.
- Blend it until smooth.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Grate fresh nutmeg directly over the center of the drink.
Can’t find ingredients or equipment in local market?? You can order all the products mentioned above from Amazon from their given link. For alcohol, you need to get it yourself.
**Drink responsibly. A person should be of legal age to consume alcohol. Do not drink and drive.