Cosmopolitan cocktail, commonly known as cosmo, gained popularity in 1990. This drink is famous as a women drink due to its pink color and by its frequent mention in the television program, Sex in the city. Cosmo is not too sweet not too sour, gives a perfect taste.
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Cointreau or triple sec
- 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp cranberry juice
- To Garnish: Lime wedge
EQUIPMENT: Cocktail Glass
- Add all the ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish it.
- Use fresh lime juice instead of bottled ones.
- Try to use high brand vodka for better taste.
- Blue cosmo: Substitute blue curaçao for triple sec and Ocean Spray white cranberry juice for the usual red.
Can’t find ingredients or equipment in the local market?? You can order all the products mentioned above from Amazon from their given link. For alcohol, you need to get it yourself.
**Drink responsibly. A person should be of legal age to consume alcohol. Do not drink and drive.